- To provide top-notch ABA intervention to children with developmental delays or ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder).
- To create individualized curriculum plans for each student, so that they can reach their full potential.
- To provide a healthy, supportive and safe environment that is conducive to learning.
- To create an atmosphere of inclusivity where each child will feel included and will be attended to.
- To help every child foster meaningful and beneficial relationships at their home, school and at the center.
Our vision is to improve the quality of living for all our students on the autism spectrum. We intend on achieving this through improving and providing communication, language comprehension, play and social skills, academics, self sufficiency and vocational skills. We hope to create tangible and sustainable changes that can be observed in the child’s life even outside of the center